Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Columbus Office
Your first visit to North Park Family Dentistry involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
What Should I Do?
- Schedule an appointment. Call our office ((706) 507-0606) or send and Appointment Request through this website. Let us know what type of appointment you need: cleaning and check-up, dental emergency, toothache, etc.
- Print and fill out the New Patient forms. Taking this step ahead of time is key to you being seen on time. We respect our patients time and do not like to run late. We do everything in our power to make sure you are called back at your appointment time and no later. Completing this paperwork and bringing it with you helps us reach that goal for you and the patients being seen after you.
- Check the map. Make sure you know how to reach our office. You can click below to see door to door directions. We are conveniently located in North Park Center next door to Rivertown Pediatrics.
- Come Early. If you have your paperwork filled out ahead of time, please be here 10 minutes prior to your appointment time. If you need to fill out paperwork once you arrive, be here at least 20 minutes in advance.
- Relax! We promise to take great care of you and your family!
If you have any other questions about your first visit with us, please do not hesitate to call our office! We look forward to meeting you!
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession, and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctor and staff. We look forward to your first visit.